Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) Empty
PostSubject: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

LelandGaunt (german CM) wrote:
Nächste Woche Mittwoch erscheint voraussichtlich die Version 0.13.2. Es handelt sich um einen Minor Build (~35 MB) und er behebt in erster Linie die Khyber-Stützpunkt Probleme. Weitere Informationen entnehmt bitte nächste Woche den Patch Notes. Diese werden voraussichtlich am Dienstag vorliegen und veröffentlicht. Mit ganz viel Glück auch schon am Mittwoch.
Translation:
Next wednesday they will probably bring out version 0.13.2. It is a minor build (~35MB) mainly solving the Khyber problems. Further information can be found in the patch notes next week. On tuesday, they will presumably be ready and publicised. With a lot of luck, maybe even already on wednesday.
End translation.

I think he was being sarcastic about the date the patch notes will come out, i.e. they may or may not be ready sometime at the end of the next week.

Whether this will or won't solve Mortem's Khyber loading problem remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:28 pm

it still does not help him the way he plays......

Very Happy 

*runs away*
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:42 pm

I hope you can outrun a .375 caliber M200 bullet Razz I really hope they will patch in the fix, especially since they already announced they had this fix when rolling out the previous patch ...
Patchnotes 0.13.1, October 9th 2013 wrote:
Currently some players are unable to enter into matches on the map: “Khyber Stronghold” a fix for this has been found and is scheduled for implementation in update 0.13.2
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 pm

i dont need to run, i just have to stand ifront of you. its safer than standing behind you
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 pm

I wish they didn't fix it, it's by far my most hated map now.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

y u no snipe then?

At C. Sit on red dot. Snipe the red-tinted area. ...?? Profit!
Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) Url210

Image is small as fvck because Ubisoft.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Yeah I actually do snipe from there occasionally but the amount of backrapers is way too big on that map, they often camp in your upstairs area as soon as they get behind. I actually played khyber today and wasn't all bad. First time ever to get a KD > 1 there.
Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) Khyber10
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm

25/14  Surprised That is better than me most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)   Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news for Mortem (aka they may fix Khyber)
Page 1 of 1