Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruin an wish!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Ruin an wish! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Granted, however it will consist only of random images I find on ze interwebs!

I wish the sun would never stop shining this bright, I LOVE THE WARMTH X_X MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Granted, you get MOAR MOAR MOAR like you wanted- the sun goes into supernova and the horrible ending to Knowing comes true. (I'll try to grant a wish without it resulting in the apocalypse at some point)

I wish my hair would stop falling out without the need for a haircut.

@Mortem: Uhm... the rockets have bunnies painted on the side :3
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

granted. But seeing how expencive a haircut is today you go broke and cannot ask that nice girl out for dinner. That girl that did not care for your hairloss. You die alone. But hey, great hair. i wish that my phone could change the line just as on a computer when i hit enter.... Darn you phone.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh come on, like I was going to get a date with that girl anyway Razz

Granted, but all the buttons on your phone except for enter fall out. You can't call people anymore, only receive calls.

I wish that I could get a date with this theoretical girl pjodron was talking about.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 am

granted. She is a godess and have a body that is ageless. She is kind and lovingly. She does however have NO humor AT all and she hates computer and computer games and want you to quit. i wish that i was somewhere else than at my work right now.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 am

Granted. You are now at a landfill site, drowning in huge piles of gross stuff that people have thrown out.

I wish I could be clean without having to go for a shower (I mean, come on, it's like a ten second walk away from where I'm sitting right now, that's way too far away).
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm

sad thing is that could almost be seen as an improvement. Granted, you now have a personal little rainclowd above you that showers you when you want. However it also comes with it personal thunderstorm. I wish....hmmmm.... I wish i ruled the world!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Granted, you now rule the world. It is not an easy job though- you have 7 billion people relying on you, and counting. Since you are now responsible for everything, people come to you to ask you to resolve war, poverty, hunger, drought, the environment, the economy, and to find next door's cat. You accidentally reply to all your problem emails with 'Yes' (like in Bruce Almighty)- including the email from North Korea asking if it would be OK to borrow some Uranium. They use it to build nukes and the world is plunged into thermonuclear war.

I really have to think of different endings...

I wish THAT EXADAR AND MORTEM WOULD HURRY UP AND FINISH THEIR GRO MATCH.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 pm

granted. But they only finnish because they both have to leave. I wish i could be home playing GRO
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Granted, but Ubisoft bans your account because someone said that you were cheating (and you must have been because you got one headshot on this guy), and then you are fired for going home from your job to play video games.

I wish my friend on Steam wasn't AFK.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Granted, in fact he is not afk, he is ignoring you.

i wish that i knew were my wallet was...
(found it, i change my wish to, i wish i had someting other than receips in it)
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Granted. You have money in your wallet instead. It's all counterfeit though, and you are arrested for fraud.

I wish more people posted in this topic ^^
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Granted, they will but they are boring and not as dark. they will post happy toughts and ruin the bad mood we have manage to build up here.

i wish that there would be some one that continued on the Association game tread
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Granted, but it was just some nerd who brough bird poop into the discussion.

I wish my wish granting resulted in the apocalypse less often. Just a bit less often.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

granted, now your wishes only lead to certain doom in one out of ten. However all apocalypses that your wish have brought forward has of yet only been in the real world. Now they also destroy your body mind and spirit. # i wish i knew if i will keep my job or not.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Granted. You don't keep it. (If you do lose your job though, I'm sorry- I didn't know I had this kind of power and I hope you can sort things out quickly D:)

I wish more of my IRL friends would come online all at once so we could go on a massive TF2 rampage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Granted, however everyone wants to play as spy and there is massive confusion and no real fighting because everyone is trying to backstab eachother

(actualy i AM beeing fired, i have untill 8th of june to clear my desk so to speak. we blasted the last area today.)

I wish i could win money so i dont have to care about work
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Granted. You win the lottery three times in a row. You decide to invest it across multiple companies that are doing well and seem to have promising futures. However, all of the companies go bankrupt for no reason. You are now broke and go back to job finding.

I wish I could get my GRO skill back ;_;

(Also: Blasting? What was your job? Anything with blasting areas involved must be fun Razz)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 pm

granted, but by the time this actualy happens every one else is dead of age and the game is long gone.

i wish i could improve alot more with the accordion.

OT (because, hey why not)
im a grinder, the mountain here is one of the hardest in the world. (not my words) and the drillers use up alot of drill heads. these gets dull and i grind them into shape and form. i also lead my department and lead the everyday work. check grinding stock and order stuff. this is quite easy because i am the only one at my department. (i like to make it sounds more important than it is)
i run 3 grinding machines to keep 3 drilling rigs alive trough 2 shifts.
a single drillhead weights in around at 4kgs and up, and cost around 1400-2000 SEK (£142-204, 166-238€) apiece depending on maker and model.
i threw away in average around 10-15 heads a week due to material damage or they beeing to small (they get smaller eatch grinding)
my record in one day is 80 drillheads grinded. and on a average i did 30.

i also have the responsibility for the blaster horn. (using to warn peoples that we blast) putting 10bar tough it, makes it quite loud. im using double earprotection and still finds it loud.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am

Granted, but the skill only lasts for 24 hours, and during that 24 hours everyone is at a music festival and no one can hear you play.

I wish I could drive a car.

It's probably good that I don't have that job- I think I would spend all day using the blaster horn :3
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 am

granted. But as a true britt you learn to drive on the wrong side of the road! # i wish that i did not have to get up so darn early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Granted! You're banned from all education, can't find work and spend entire days being depressed in bed, don't even bother getting out since it really won't get better. I wish my parents lived closer by. (Instead of the 2.5h I got to travel now each weekend)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Granted! In fact they will move next door pretty soon. Witch means that they will knock on your door at 22.00 and ask you to be quiet with your party and loud music. And at the day after kindly ask you who that strange girl that was with you where and when you are getting married and starting to produce children. # Finaly! Someone else than me and freedom is here! I wish that you would continue to post here. # (sorry to hear about your parents. I know how it feels, my mom is 2 hours away and father is around 3h i belive)
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm

(Haha, if my dad was going to live next door he wouldn't notice the parties (practically deaf) and wouldn't even notice any girl Razz)

Granted, I just posted, but my post isn't funny and I am a combo-breaker who doesn't make a wish.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Granted, but... Oh... Dammit Mortem D:<

I wish I could make a wish without anything bad happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruin an wish!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: