Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan war availability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

Clan war availability Empty
PostSubject: Clan war availability   Clan war availability EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Since we're getting a more and more active community I was wondering what days/times would suit you all best for clan wars and which moments are not-done.
For me the Tuesday evening is a no-go and the Thursday evening can prove troublesome.
Wednesday evening (from 8pm GMT+1 onwards) would be ideal, as would Sunday evening (also from 8pm onwards).

Last edited by Mortem6 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Clan war availability   Clan war availability EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea!

Right now, I have time at about everytime - but that will change in April when the lectures start again. I do agree that Tuesday is impossible, the best on the other hand would be the weekends, as I am also GMT+1, I guess the times Mortem mentionend are fine. During the semester, it is going to depend on whether there is a lecture late that day or early the next day, can't say much about that yet.

Umm, Mortem, I just remembered... concerning Wednesdays... don't they shut down the servers on that very day for the "weekly maintenance"?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Clan war availability   Clan war availability EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 pm

To my knowledge, weekly maintenance is only during the mornings.

I can only guarantee that I'll be able to play on Fridays and Saturdays, with the occasional Sunday thrown in when I have a day off. I get home from school around 4pm (GMT), so I'll be online from about 4:30-5:00. Weekdays, unfortunately, are completely unpredictable for me in terms of whether I can play anything.

EDIT: What should we do in regards to communication? Do we all have microphones? Because no matter how fast we can type, talking will always be faster. If we do all want to use voice chat, I recommend Skype: the in-game voice chat has a tendency to just cut out.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Clan war availability   Clan war availability EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm

I also thought that the maintenance was during the day. In regards to communication, skype does not allow voice-chat in groups for free right? I thought that it was a premium function. Typing surely isn't my forte during a game so I would love to switch to voice.

ADMIN NOTICE: All further communication about voice chat has been turned into a new topic:Voice chat: Raidcall groups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war availability   Clan war availability Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war availability
Page 1 of 1