Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Everyone is way more focussed on Her Maj, The Prince of Wales and Harry, poor William. Yeah, that little girl was iconic at the time, can vividly remember the coverage she had on Mock the Week, Russel Howard's Good News, 8 out of 10 cats and the like. The closest thing to that today was the new Heir-Apparent yawning when an entire choir was singing a song specially for her. (The girl is nine, and starting today she won't simply be named Amalia as we all named her for the past 9 years, no suddenly we have to call her Catharina-Amalia, gosh those guys are a bit cuckoo)

FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Thu May 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Alright, here it is, the 1000th message to go up on this board. You ready? I SAID ARE YOU READY?! This is going to blow your freakin' minds. Ladies and gentlemen (mostly gentlemen...), I give you...!

Damn, forgot what I was going to say.

We'll never be apart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm

http://www.tickld.com/t/117699

Tickld is a strange and wonderful place.

We'll never be apart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 pm

You know, in combination with the name of that website, that sounded like you were advertising a pr0n webpage Very Happy
Clicked the link anyway, I ain't gettin' scared.

That kind of stuff, well. I do prefer the cheezburger network for that kind of entertainment... http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ and http://memebase.cheezburger.com/
Some of the content, however, be warned, is NSFW (not safe for work). Parental guidance is advised Wink
As in, unless you plan on having to explain a lot of internet history, paradigms and other meta-stuff, don't let anyone uninitiated watch you watching it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:08 pm

The Brits...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in the history of anything ever. I would sort out my balance issues and buy a sodding bike if it had a jet engine sellotaped to the back of it...

We'll never be apart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm

and another one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

How I feel when I deploy blitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

What happens when I deploy Blitz:

We'll never be apart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 am

When will we be able to buy this? i demand that it will be ingame!

Not to mention this! no more have to fiddle between rifle and gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:57 pm

You may call me sick - but that last picture ... well ... it looks extremely unpleasant for the handgun, that hook thing seems rather pointed... [mumble something about sliding in rear ends]

I should be silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

I Am A: Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-     14
Dexterity-     11
Constitution- 14
Intelligence-  11
Wisdom-       13
Charisma-     14
Alignment:Neutral Good
A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do.
He is devoted to helping others.
He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them.
Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:Humans
are the most adaptable of the common races.
Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:Sorcerers
are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html
What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?

actualy i use to see my self as chaotic good >< i use to play (not d&d tough) with a friend that is neutral evil (he claims otherwise). tend to get some intresting results.

and dont worry, no pistoles was damage during last photo session, lots of lubrication was used im sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 am

If only this were possible on GRO ...

Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!   

Back to top Go down

Random, silly and sometimes even fun stuff!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: