Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes in management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

Changes in management Empty
PostSubject: Changes in management   Changes in management EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Hey folks,

As you may have noticed, FuryDino has left us some while ago, and with him some of his friends also left us. This means that I was left to run things here. Yesterday I spoke to him and he made me owner of the GRO-clan. Because I myself am not always on and because I haven't got as much experience running a clan and am only on GRO for one and a half month now, I needed someone to help me. FreedomTaker already volunteered to help me ever since Dino left and after becoming the EWS-owner yesterday, I was able to promote him to officer in-game and here on the forum. If you got questions or trouble, you can still contact me via pm on here, I read those every day so that would work, or you can ask FreedomTaker.

I hope you all have sufficient info now, if not feel free to ask. Also, make sure to congratulate Freedom!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Changes in management   Changes in management EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Congratulations Freedom! You're awesome by the way, Freedom. I like your hair Freedom.
But yeah, if you need to contact me, I'm available on Steam (FreedomTaker) and Skype (FreedomTaker98) pretty much all the time. In-game, I'm FreedomTaker, and on Raidcall I'm FreedomTaker.
You can also PM me- I check the forums very frequently Very Happy

Edit: If you add me on Skype, please message me so I know who you are Smile

Last edited by FreedomTaker on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Changes in management   Changes in management EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 am

That reminds me, for me goes the same, use this username in-game, on the forum, on skype, probably on steam as well, but I rarely have that up so yeah ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in management   Changes in management Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes in management
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Forum zone :: Clan News-
Jump to: