Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

Lil' holiday for me (March 2013) Empty
PostSubject: Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)   Lil' holiday for me (March 2013) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

I don't know if that counts as a "long period of time" but I figured I'd tell you in advance anyway (and a long time in advance because right now I think of it but tomorrow I may not Wink ).

I will very likely be offline from Mar 29, 2013 until (including) April 3, 2013.
And by "offline" I mean I am going to a place that has no telephone lines, let alone any kind of Internet - and hence, no computers either... my parent's place lol!
No need to worry about me in that time, I'll relax there and be back in no-time.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)   Lil' holiday for me (March 2013) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks for the notice! Make sure to enjoy your stay there and we expect to have you back in good form and with a healthy trigger finger, soldier.
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)   Lil' holiday for me (March 2013) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

This is Nastarovije, signing off.

... yeah that totally was a Ripley quote alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)   Lil' holiday for me (March 2013) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil' holiday for me (March 2013)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Leave of absence-
Jump to: