Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In case you were wondering.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

In case you were wondering. Empty
PostSubject: In case you were wondering.   In case you were wondering. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Some of you will have noticed, I have not been online (as in, playing GRO) really a lot recently.

This is due to the fact that my studies take up almost all of my time. Let me explain that a bit.
A normal day during the week, I normally spend 8 to 10 hours at University - lectures and exercise groups in ever-repeating circles.
After that, I am bone-tired and simply physically not able to go gaming in the evening.
Additionally, we have to periodically turn in homework, which I tend to work on on the weekend - mostly on Saturdays. I really can't say I am bad at this stuff - but I really have to say that it's freaking hard.

So, yeah, the only time in every week I really have (unless there is some kind of a holiday) is Sunday afternoon/evening. I will try to "schedule" some time for "practice" then - so that is the time that you guys will be most likely to find me playing the game.
Of course I will remain ready for clan wars or an officially (as in, by the clan) scheduled training. (Hint, hint: that would be something I would greatly appreciate - because, GRO is more fun with people you know, right? Hint 2: doodle.com I can set something up if you want me to...)

Just - don't worry, I am not leaving you even if it looks like I haven't been online for quite some time. I am obviously still checking the forums and will continue to do so... and I promise I will play as much as I can!

(This is actually my fourth attempt at making such a post - I guess I am just not very good with words...)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

In case you were wondering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In case you were wondering.   In case you were wondering. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:49 am

Thats allright. We know were you are. Get the schooling over with and then we can have you back better than ever!
Back to top Go down

In case you were wondering.
Page 1 of 1