Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eurovision Song Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

Eurovision Song Contest Empty
PostSubject: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:31 am

its that time of the year again! Sweden took it last year and ofcourse we will take it this year as well. There is no contest there. # However who will come in second place? Will england for once step up? Will the oldest man that is in this contest manage to stay alive untill this weekend? # who will sing in their own language?
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

I don't follow eurovision since I can't be arsed, too gay even for me plus my country is infamous and can't produce decent acts.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh come on, your country even made the final. even if i have to agree that the song was not that memorable. but i have heard alot... ALOT worse on this competision.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah I read someone posting it on facebook, hate it .... that means they will keep being hyper until the finale >.> I can still recall the year we sent someone over with a street organ as music .......... What song's your fav so far? *tries to look interested*
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:28 pm

If you arent interested then dont bother. im not going to force you.

but i have to ask my self onething tough. who the heck designed their clothing? horrible horrible horrible. i mean, the fish dress makes an aperance
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:04 pm

...... so many crap songs making it and the good ones are left behind.... its sad
Back to top Go down
refusword
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 28

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:57 am

The best part of Eurovision are the crappy songs! That's what makes them fun Smile For me tonight is going to be awesome as me and my friends are going to watch the Ice-Hockey World Championship semi-final Finland vs Sweden and then the Eurovision song contest. And Finland is going to win both Wink Going to be a fun night...
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:39 pm

But but but ........ The Doctor Who series finale is on! I however doubt the Doctor has a great singing voice so better not let those two cross-over.
When I said *trying to look interested* I meant that I knew nothing, and I am curious what it is you like best, more interested in you than the entirety of the contest.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Ah yes, The Name of the Doctor... Maybe I should be watching last week's episode instead of watching YT videos I've watched at least twice before...
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:58 pm

ah yes, dr who. *pokes folder on computer*
i should take the time to watch this at some point in the future. and........
wait a second. who cares about hockey between sweden and finland?..... and even holds on finland?.....
*looks suspicious on refusword*
heeeey
*looks at refuswords entry post*
....no country but still a +2 on time.....

are you...... alkaen Suomi?

Edit
at the time i wrote that i did not know that sweden had already won hockey.
Back to top Go down
refusword
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 28

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:12 pm

pjodron wrote:
ah yes, dr who. *pokes folder on computer*
are you...... alkaen Suomi?

Epic google translate fail Very Happy Because that's not even close.

But yeah... Jag kommer från Finland och jag har bott här hela mitt liv. Okay. I admit. my swedish is horrible... maybe I should have studied a bit more Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:32 pm

>< sorry the only finish i can is spoken and sounds kinda like eeiissa peeita and its realy not usefull at all.... well unless i get a daughter and she starts dating some one from finland Razz
so i had to use the tranlator
what did google translate it to?

are you finlandssvensk?
and if its a touchy subject you dont have to awnser, im just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest   Eurovision Song Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: