Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO Empty
PostSubject: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm

As you've probably noticed, I've been less active recently. As well as the whole 'school takes priority thing' (which I hate >.>), preventing me from playing at any time other than the weekends, I went to Germany for a few days (which I only told a few people about because I'm thick), and I've been playing a lot of Planetside 2 (which is great fun, if you're willing to make a significant investment in time to get started or a significantly smaller investment of real money) with Pjodron and Nastarovije. So I blame them.

Anyways, I'm back, and somehow I'm going to balance out my playtime between GRO, PS2, MH3, F:NV, Trine 2, Intrusion 2 and Hotline Miami.

...I think I'll start with Hotline Miami. *Grabs mask, questionable substance and lead pipe*

And if you haven't played Hotline Miami, then I cannot possibly recommend it enough. You can get it on Steam for €8.13. Get Thomas Was Alone as well. And Awesomenauts. And Portal 2 if you've somehow gotten to the year 2013 without playing it. And Bastion.

...Why did I make this topic again?
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm

WHAT?
i reject your claim that i am to blame! i have never heard such nonsens utter in my life. i demand satisfaction!

(besides it was you who got me hooked on ps2 Suspect )
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 am

The most discerning part of it all is that you named a price in euro's rather than pounds ....
Anyway, glad to have you back!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

I only used euros because I knew that the European:British ratio was something like 10:1 Razz
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm

>< no, not even close.
however, steam have a LONG history of shafting peoples of europa and Uk.
often (it have changed to the better in recent times tough) they have a game for sale for lets say 10$. a good price, untill you find out that they also price it 10£/10€ those sneeky bastards.

its a G5 offence!

anyway, must say that i realy liked thomas was alone.
got it from 'other' sources first and tought it was so good that i bought it.

Edit
stats from my bank
1£=1.07€=9.76sek=1.37$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO   Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent absence and lack of activity on the formus and in GRO
Page 1 of 1