Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate Warface/gface because ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

I hate Warface/gface because ... Empty
PostSubject: I hate Warface/gface because ...   I hate Warface/gface because ... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Allow me to start it off:
  • Getting kicked for suspected cheating when nothing is going on
  • Unstable connection so lagging through enemies or even falling through maps.
  • People don't get the concept of teamwork, medics who never revive, unbalanced teams because everyone plays the same class.

And lots more but feel free to add those yourselves
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: I hate Warface/gface because ...   I hate Warface/gface because ... EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 pm

ITS A BLASTED TWICH SHOOTER
it should be named grenade face or tripp face
also GFACE is horrible and i am very very very nice here because its an open forum.

i had most fun with pistol only and mele only in pvp. pve works but the ai is kinda horrible.
if it atleast could be standard horrible or standard good over all, but the dips follow of actualy competent ai is annoying.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: I hate Warface/gface because ...   I hate Warface/gface because ... EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Well, I've been playing for fifteen minutes and so far I've found that the button for buying premium currency is about three times as large as any other button. I've also noticed that I was given an assault rifle with a time limit. Not a pleasant start :/

EDIT: I just found that if you go to your inventory or the safe house, then you can't start any missions. Yay.

I do think this looks fun though. Gameplay certainly is. Also, PJ promised I would get to stab Mortem in the face, and I want to try that.

EDIT AGAIN: I got onto the Co-op menu. No games could be found and my computer made a noise that cannot be described as healthy.
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I hate Warface/gface because ...   I hate Warface/gface because ... EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:40 pm

GFace ... it takes a minute to load a webpage with like 2 or 3 JS elements on it... what is this, 1980ies internet?
Also GFace because GFace. Why would I need an online interface to start a video game.

(Btw, the game being called game.exe doesn't help sorting my screencaps folder)
Btw game.exe - why can't you have an ingame server browser, like normal games used to?
Why can I not start the game by opening cmd.exe and typing C:\Games\Warface\warface.exe ? (This applies to all the other games we ever played together, i.e. GRO, PS2, etc., with the possible (but technically actually not) exception of DCS.)

That's all I can think of for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Warface/gface because ...   I hate Warface/gface because ... Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate Warface/gface because ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Forum zone :: Warface discussion-
Jump to: