Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. Empty
PostSubject: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:18 pm

http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-GB/community-news/index.aspx?c=tcm:21-147363-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32

It's a very pretty disc, I have to say. Dunno what that bloke's doing running at a Blitz shield but YORI amirite?
So yes, like many free/low cost digital download games, GRP has released it's own physical copy, but unlike the likes of Super Meat Boy/any indie title on Steam, I don't think it's really worth it. For the price of £15/$20 you get a free-to-play game, a forgettable soundtrack and 48 pages of artwork. While I imagine some of the art will be pretty it's worth remembering it's concept art for a dark gritty shooter, so I personally reckon it's unlikely to make anyone go 'wow'. Next up is HOLY SHIT IN GAME ITEMS. A month of 50% EXP/AC boost, a stupid number of grenades, magnum ammo and storage space. Then there are the weapons, ranging from T1 (the old T3, Sentinel, Mk16 etc) to T3 (NS2K, MSR, etc), which I find quite odd. Some of these weapons are just plain better than others- MSR > Sentinel, NS2000 > PM5 and so on. So I can't really see the point in packing in all of these weapons when half of them are completely redundant. There's also MK1 squad support things, yay.

And one last thing:
Ghost Recon Phantoms wrote:
a vibrant community
Yes, a lovely community of hackers and people complaining about the game. Sounds like paradise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

lol! moneygrabbing dirtbags :') Indeed not worth a thing. As for the pick of weapons, some of those were the weapons I used from the start until I was LVL 30 (PP-19, Sentinel SR1 and some I still use (NS2000)) so yeah, this pack is plenty to keep someone from having to buy any new weapons for a considerable amount of time Razz
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Ubi wrote:
Squad Support (bla) Mk.I
Arent those the ones that you get when you start the game?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Nah, you don't start the game with them. You have to pay out first >.> I'm quite surprised to see MK2 or maybe even MK3 devices aren't in this since they're actually worth something and they are a right bitch to get :/

EDIT: Just realised what I said. They're worth something and Ubisoft could be able to milk more from you.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

FreedomTaker wrote:

And one last thing:
Ghost Recon Phantoms wrote:
a vibrant community
Yes, a lovely community of hackers and people complaining about the game. Sounds like paradise Very Happy

kinda inviting some one in when the house on fire.
dont mind the mess, have a seat and feel welcome.

i can see that glasy smile infront of me. that... mad.... smile.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.   OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY. Empty

Back to top Go down

OOH LOOK AT THE PRETTY SHINY.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Forum zone :: GRO Discussion-
Jump to: