Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for friendly fire team action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
refusword
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 28

Looking for friendly fire team action Empty
PostSubject: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 pm

In-game name: Refusword
Location & time zone: GMT + 2
Favourite class: Assault
Highest level: Level 12 Assault

Hi! I started playing this game recently and really like the tactical aspect of it but I feel like it's hard to find a solid group of team players by chance. So that's why I'm here...

I can't say that I'm that good or anything... GRO stats say the following:

kill ratio is 1,5
damage differential 1,2
average lifetime 1m 30s

My accuracy is a bit poor and in close range I tend to get in to spray and pray mode Very Happy Also I'm still running in default gear (expect for a different sight and extended mag for the default AR). I have 20 000RP at the moment and I plan to buy an armor when I get to level 17...

As for the weapons I'm open to suggestions for a good AR... At the moment I think I'll get the Sar-21c when I hit level 15 as the stats look good and I also have a bit of problems that I occasionally run out of bullets - that what spraying does for you Wink

Hopefully I'll get to team up with you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello there Refusword, welcome to EWS!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only lvl 10+ assault still using the default rifle (because I prefer to spend credits on my recon-gear). Before buying a new armour I recommand you to buy a 'device' (At the moment you probably have the freebies you get when you become level 2) and 'squad support' if you haven't done so yet. If you want advice on what AR to buy, you should have a look at Nastarovije's post on the following topic http://elitewolfsquad.forum-express.com/t27-weapon-recommendations

I will add you in-game as soon as possible (server is currently offline so can't do it atm)!
Happy playing and see you around,

Mortem
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Welcome aboard Smile
So, you don't feel you're great at the game? It's a shame that there isn't a long-winded, but still quite basic guide to the game...
Oh?
http://elitewolfsquad.forum-express.com/t23-freedomtaker-s-long-but-basic-guide-for-success
Also, if your Kill ratio is 1.5 and you think that's bad, then what does that make mine (1.0)?
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Welcome Refusword, we can never have too many assaults!

I was also thinking about getting the AR-21 C so tell me how you like it when you get it, will ya?

Cheers
Nastarovije
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

FreedomTaker wrote:
Also, if your Kill ratio is 1.5 and you think that's bad, then what does that make mine (1.0)?
Or mine, 0.7 (over all, don't know for the last 7 days, that will be over 1 I think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friendly fire team action   Looking for friendly fire team action Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for friendly fire team action
Page 1 of 1