Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most satisfying way to kill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

Most satisfying way to kill Empty
PostSubject: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Right. What is the most satisfying way to kill an enemy in Ghost Recon Online?
1-mile-sniper-rifle-headshot?
Shotgun to the nuts?

To me, it's grenades from short distances. You know the other guy is just around the corner, but neiter you nor him can reach each other because snipers. Bounce a 'nade of a nearby wall right under him, and watch him fly away. Cool guys do look at explosions Cool

What's it for you?
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 pm

I think my number one is grenade multikills, destroying 3 enemies who found cover in the same place at once is véry satisfying. A close second is handgun-killing since it is pretty darn hard! A still respectable third is a one-shot sniper kill from vast distances.
Back to top Go down
refusword
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I like to blitz a spot where there are 2-3 people and get the kills while they are down... That is extremely satisfying! Just recently I blitzed B at Korolov Towers while defending and hit 3 guys with my shield and shot them while they were down and then got a fourth kill by shooting an enemy who didn't notice my blitz flank pirat
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

I think for me it's when you flank the enemy (normally on Shearwater) and deliver the almighty elbow of death to an unsuspecting Recon, camping far behind the point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 am

I recently discovered the virtue of killstreaks with a weapon you dislike. I really suck with automatic guns and yet I had a 5 or 6 person streak using my smg yesterday/the day before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Most satisfying is definitly a sniper, headshot, on a moving target. Preferably a critical hit so you're 100% certain the guy or girl is dead.

330 damage headshots with bonus damage bullets usually do the job Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most satisfying way to kill   Most satisfying way to kill Empty

Back to top Go down

Most satisfying way to kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Forum zone :: GRO Discussion-
Jump to: