Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community should have Xfire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BosH
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 21

Community should have Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Community should have Xfire   Community should have Xfire EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi all, Actually Xfire its a messenger where all gamers are using for communication even we playing games also.It have lot advantages of using like it will show our frnds status and where they playing ,server details etc. So i am strongly advising the community to use xfire.
More details and for download xfire @ xfire.com .
my xfire id is : vinay4gamz . if you need any help contact me .

Regards
BosH
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

Community should have Xfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community should have Xfire   Community should have Xfire EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm

We used to have an xfire community, but since 3 of the 4 members quit playing that place died. Also I prefer using a more stable and lightweight manner to use voicechat such as raidcall. As for online-statusses, you can also see those in-game and I think raid-call also distinguishes between in-game and online. Server details are not needed for GRO, only thing you want to know if the game is or is not being maintained at the moment, which is clearly visible on the start-up screen. I do have an xfire but since we now have a more clean alternative, I don't use it anymore.
Back to top Go down

Community should have Xfire
Page 1 of 1