Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

upcomeing beta game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

Število prispevkov : 48
Kraj : India (did u know sanskrit google it)

upcomeing beta game Empty
PostSubject: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 am

The Elder Scrolls Online will be the first Elder Scrolls game to allow gamers to explore the world of ES in an MMO environment.

At first, beta events will generally be held on the weekends, and each test will have limited windows of access to the game. You’ll receive your invitation in advance so you can make time to participate. While there will only be a few events per month early on, they will be held more frequently as launch approaches. Longer tests will be scheduled as time goes by that allow testers to provide more detailed feedback on topics like progression. - See more here

In order to sign up for the beta,

visit- elderscrolls online page...(7 days i can"t post external link) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 am

( Navy Field 2 ) Upcoming Game ...Go To Official Page For More Updates

The seas of Navy Field beckon for you to take command of your WWII era vessel and join the field of battle. Be prepared to experience intense naval battles against large teams of real opponents from across the globe.

As a massively multiplayer online tactics simulation game, Navy Field provides an ever changing gaming landscape for you to customize and enjoy to your liking.
The Closed Beta for Navy Field 2, will commence on March 27! As a "Thank You", all Closed Beta participants will receive an exclusive gift when the game officially launches.

Beta slots will be limited, so sign up ASAP. Selected participants will be notified via email no later than March 21st. The Closed Beta period will begin on March 27 and end on April 10. Follow Navy Field 2 on Facebook for beta news and announcements.

Navy Field 2 is only available to players residing in North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 am

i must say that i am kinda skeptic about TESMMO. I have played the serie from the dagger fall game and while i do belive that it could work as an mmorpg i realy hate the notion of it beeing so. It is as most game makers nowadays thinks in the lines of this "how shall we make the most money? I know we take what we have an makes an mmo of it" # and while it might work i dont (not always) enjoy playing with others. (and yet here i am in GRO) # navy fields 2. While it sounds woundefull i curse them with all my heart and soul. What kind of acceptance is that? I realy hate it when europa gets the shaft and we get it alot. And what the heck is that country list NA ok SA ok australia? That must be a troll, they dont have internet there. (just kidding) new zealand wtf? And ISRAEL????
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

well mate i just update this if anyone intrsted than he will play this game....i am just giving info in this Thread and try to update it when new beta launch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Also a new beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am

I stumbled across this game yesterday and since you made this topic, I might as well throw it our there.

Dragon's Prophet
Want to register for a beta key? Do so via THIS link.
Features:

A World Full of Dragons
Fly and fight with your own dragons after having captured and tamed them. Train them to be valuable companions in combat and ride them across the lush game world. More than 300 different dragons await you, each with their own habits and unique skillsets.

Fight for Territories
Battle for domination of the frontiers! Garrison castles, rule the land and raise taxes to secure income and further control of the frontier. Invest in military to protect your realm and build urban infrastructure to attract more inhabitants. Reign wisely or ruthlessly – how you choose to govern a frontier is up to you. But be warned, you need a strong army to dominate these lands.

Deep Character Development
An extensive class and skill system allows for a broad spectrum of possibilities and a wide variety of individual combinations. Customize your own skillsets and develop your build around your personal playstyle. Furthermore, the numerous dragon skills will present a whole new realm of character customization and class individuality. Create, improve and enhance your character even further with thousands of weapons, armour pieces and accessories.

Action-Based Combat
Prepare yourself for a fluid action-based combat system that features dynamic auto-targeting and aerial combat. Don’t just stand there! Attack, block and evade while utilizing skill combos in new and inspiring ways.

A Living Fantasy World
Experience a wide open and immersive fantasy world with awe-inspiring landscapes, bustling cities, epic encounters, over 1,000 quests in the Open Beta and a dynamic weather system. Venture into extensive story- and adventure-driven dungeons with up to three difficulty levels – together with a party of friends, your guild, raid group or on your own.

Master your Craft
Harness a sophisticated crafting system to create epic gear. Improve your equipment and stats as well as those of your dragons. Become a weaponsmith, alchemist, tinkerer, armorsmith, cook or carpenter. Master your profession by using rare resources and unique ingredients!

Claim your Land
... and build your home. Choose your location wisely and team up with your friends or guild to form a village. Customize your home in numerous ways: from the style of the house to the furniture inside. Whose home will be the most glorious?
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 am

oh my. On paper it sounds amazing. But we all know about paper and real life. And i still dont like evil compitision. But it does sound temping.
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Are you counting down the launch time for Age of Wushu? April.10th has arrived, so has Age of Wushu. Snail Games announced today that the revolutionary, martial arts MMORPG Age of Wushu is now available in the United States on PC systems. A unique, versatile sandbox experience, with cutting-edge graphics and innovative gameplay, Age of Wushu transports players to a martial arts world, set in the Ming Dynasty of ancient China.

Players will master various martial arts disciplines as they explore ancient China and visit actual landmarks, including the Wudang Mountain Gate, the Xian Bell Tower, the Gobi Desert and Shaolin Temple, along with the ancient Yanjing (now Beijing) and Jinling (now Nanjing) cities.

“Age of Wushu is the world’s first true wuxia-themed MMORPG and its launch in North America gives western players the chance to truly experience ancient Chinese culture,” says Tyler Rawlins, senior content producer at Snail Games. “We’ve created one of the largest and most feature-rich MMOs ever. It is designed to immerse the player into the lore, explore ancient China and live their martial arts fantasies.”

Players delve into their character's unique story and face the consequences of every action without the crutch of MMO staples like levels and classes. Additionally, players will be exposed to open PvP interaction. While offline, characters become NPCs, gaining experience and cultivation points, but they also can be kidnapped.

As players adventure through the game world, they can enroll in one of eight schools, each with their own unique fighting style and rules. During the course of their journey, players will learn different external and internal skills to help them battle enemies. They will also use a unique combat system based on the strict logic of real-world martial arts.

A Special Retail Edition of the game will be available on April 23, 2013 for $19.99 (MSRP) at GameStop and select retailers. The Special Retail Edition will contain more than $80 of in-game bonuses, including access to the exclusive, single player zone, “Twilight Village Adventure,” which lets players train with martial arts legend Jet Li. In this zone, players gain Cultivation points and new abilities as they fight alongside Jet Li, playing the role of a reformed bandit, in rescuing villagers from attacks, fires and more. The Special Retail Edition also offers:

Because of the High Demand, there are an additional three new servers available for launch. Beta servers will not be wiped with the game’s launch, and players who participated in beta will retain all guilds, titles and characters.

Age of Wushu is now available as a free-to-play title on PC systems via digital download. For more information about Age of Wushu or to play, visit the official website.

upcomeing beta game 8120f8795318b06a3d20ce3

upcomeing beta game Wushu11

http://www.ageofwushu.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcomeing beta game   upcomeing beta game Empty

Back to top Go down

upcomeing beta game
Page 1 of 1