Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disagea 4 and this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

Disagea 4 and this week Empty
PostSubject: Disagea 4 and this week   Disagea 4 and this week EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Allright, i might put this up as a head warning for peoples, some of you know that it was my brithday last sunday(may5), and for this birthday my mother unwisely gave me disgaea 4 for the ps3.
that sounds not bad some of you might say, but i have clocked in at over 220hours with disgaea 2 and over 100 hours on disgaea 3.
(i actualy got the game early and started to play last saturday and have already clocked in at 20 hours)

so i will kinda busy cracking this nut. i have to remeber to eat and drink tough... hmmm

anyway, if some one wants me to join a game of gro if nothing else than to get first victory i will try to be on skype

also, there is a swedish holiday this
thursday and i have taken friday off, and i am planning to go to my cabin. its not final but there is a high Probability that this will be the case.
and while i do have internet there (lovely 50kb/s) the old computer there is not up to scratch (100mhz) and i am not alowed to use my laptop for gaming by the goverment.
they have found out that if i start the laptop i create a giant heat flux that threaten the local fauna.
(only semi joking, that buggers cpu runs at 90-95c)
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Disagea 4 and this week   Disagea 4 and this week EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm

A belated 'happy b-day!' from me. Do enjoy your gaming experience and never badmouth a single holiday, any day off sounds good to me, right?
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Disagea 4 and this week   Disagea 4 and this week EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 am

IM BACK! Better meaner and more perverted than ever! Beaten the main story yesterday and clocking in at around 60hours. # ofcourse anyone that knows anything about disgaea know that this is just the start, i will however not play 6-10 hours aday anymore. So this means more time for GRO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disagea 4 and this week   Disagea 4 and this week Empty

Back to top Go down

Disagea 4 and this week
Page 1 of 1