Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movement speed vs protection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

Movement speed vs protection Empty
PostSubject: Movement speed vs protection   Movement speed vs protection EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:11 am

So, im still running original style on my rec and ass and im thinking about updating their protection soon.
so what do you think? is movement speed anything to look at? is those extra protection % anything to go by?
do they need it? does it grant me that extra second i need to kill someone?

what is your personal experience and/or what is your philophy on this?

personaly i feel its hard to recomend speed over protection because it feel like the speed is not gaining much, (based on stats) 50 to 45 is not a signifiant amount (or seems that way)

and yes o write terrible when i am drunk
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Movement speed vs protection   Movement speed vs protection EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:19 am

I use Hermes (speed) armour because my theory is, if they can't hit you, you don't need the extra armour! Also important to get to the sniper spot first and scope in before the enemy pops their ugly heads out. The extra defence is done using toughness inserts in my case so I got the best of two worlds.
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Movement speed vs protection   Movement speed vs protection EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Dude. I am the tank. Titan armour plus toughness inserts plus a big scary chattergun.

Yes recons with Hermes will definitely run faster than an assault with Titan, but they still run slower than bullets amirite? Very Happy In a straight-up fight, that recon will die very quickly (and yes "straight-up" means no SR)

That's just how the classes are - recons are either sneaky, or they deal huge one-shot damage but either way can't take many hits. Assaults are blunt - they will run straight at you, and then run you over, and there is not much you can do about it Wink
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Movement speed vs protection   Movement speed vs protection EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

I find that the extra protection from Titan for Recon is barely noticeable, while Hermes has no disadvantages. Get a gun with good handling, some Hermes armour, and run and slide about ^^

Titan is probably better on other classes though, especially when you combine it with all that other Assault stuff (ie, Blitz shield and Armour Toughen).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movement speed vs protection   Movement speed vs protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Movement speed vs protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Forum zone :: GRO Discussion-
Jump to: