Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Not to criticize you Mortem... things I noticed, in order:

1. That's an ugly helmet.
  2. Mk17. notbadobama.jpg
  3. Covering in that place, meh...
  4. Walking backwards? Why??
  5. Dem headshots.
  6. Click replay.
  7. really is Mk17. I approve.
  8. playclaw watermark - why not fraps?
  9. WTF are you playing at 6 FPS? (top right corner) What are you playing on, an iPhone?
  10. dem headshots.
  11. dose AP
  12. dat helmet.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Haha yeah I must say I like the MK17, as for the helmet, you noticed, wow! The only reason I went into cover there is because I knew my knee would be pointing out in crouch and that it would still result in headshots. As for the FPS, that's the stress of both recording and playing at the same time, in case you missed it, my laptop now overheats halfway through a round of GRO so I have to play without battery and with the CD-tray open. GRO with recording would burn it down instantly Razz FRAPS was even worse, remember the movies where everything was just pink frames scattered through my gameplay? I deleted the FRAPS folder TODAY so unfortunately I can't show you the issue any more. I still hate that map btw, did manage to win a few times but it's still annoying as hell, so many angles to keep in mind and the cover on B and C is awful.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:02 pm

what are you? a trooper from starwars?
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Spare for the fact I DO know how to hit the enemy and I look better in black than in white.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm not sure, it kind of looks like your head is sticking out there :S but I do notice the perfect headshots by the guy with the unstable LMG who is walking around outside of cover, so I see your point Razz
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 pm

FreedomTaker wrote:
I'm not sure, it kind of looks like your head is sticking out there :S but I do notice the perfect headshots by the guy with the unstable LMG who is walking around outside of cover, so I see your point Razz
Instead of my head, look at the killfeed ... must be plenty of info.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Shit. I mean, shit.
Punkbuster get yo shit together
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Just be glad that punkbuster is this crap, else you would've been kicked upon joining, little punk that you are Laughing
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Me? A punk? In GRO?
I could've sworn I was the one crying about people spawn killing and insisting on saying 'gg' at the end of every match (there's no angel emote, so here is an elephant) elephant 
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:07 am

Haha that makes two, actually referred to the 'little' more than the 'punk'. Here's a reindeer to make up for it!  rendeer 
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Mortem6 wrote:
Instead of my head, look at the killfeed ... must be plenty of info.

derp'd.

How did he expect it not to be noticed? I mean you could always say "lag" if you were to be using some sort of sync issue exploit, but man, seriously, how would one argue this were inconspicous?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Well, I managed to miss it. Then again the player was small and I was a bit distracted because Top Gear :/
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:13 pm

indeed, it was topgear that did it, no wonder mortem plays so bad.

*jumps in a getaway car and drives off*
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm

*surrenders the MJD (mediocre joke department) to PJ, retires to SJD (sexist joke department)*
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm

*reads own signature and facepalms*
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:23 pm

*Watches Nast's jokes carefully to ensure they don't get out of hand from the window of his office on the 30th floor of the PJD (poop jokes department)*
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 pm

So... my name in short means poop jokes?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 pm

...Maybe.
In fairness your name COULD also mean pyjamas.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Ok guys, in the olden days this would've called for serious mod-action to deal with all the off-topic stuff but hey, this place is dead, there are pretty crap jokes going about so all we need now is some air-freshener. clown 
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Sometimes Mortem is scary
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm

*opens door*

hmmm *posts in the misc part of forum*
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Nastarovije wrote:
Sometimes Mortem is scary
And if I'm not scary enough, I call upon my good friend IT (Stephen King) to help me  clown 
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Your mum is scary
I got fired from the YMJD (Your Mum Joke Department) a few months back. Kept making 'your mum' jokes to the boss >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)   General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Updates Thread (in case anyone cares)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2