Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

French's French Trip To France!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

French's French Trip To France! Empty
PostSubject: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm going to write a big long post about my trip. Eventually. All you need to know for now is...
I survived France.

AW YEAH!
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:07 pm

we want pictures too!
of nice french females!
.... and of boys i guess.

but mostly females!
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Welcome back!
How exactly does this go in Clan News? ... Anyway make sure to write it when you got time. And yeah, the metro in Paris is the best one I've encountered so far.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm

This goes in Clan News because I overvalue my own importance Very Happy

The post will include pictures, but not many because I'm a fucking idiot and decided to bring a disposable camera. I DIDN'T THINK THERE WOULD BE SO MUCH COOL SHIT TO TAKE PICTURES OF D:

I don't think there'll be too many pictures of people though, on account of, well, the people. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Silly you~! Paris is a fabulous town, I can recall making pictures until both the memory cards of my camera were full ... over the span of a weekend. I do miss it, want to go back there, although London also is high on the list of places I want to go back to.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Although Paris is good, it has a tendency to make you ill. If all the smoking (seriously, this is a stereotype that's true) doesn't make your throat ache (shut up Nast), then imitating their utterly hilarious laugh will.

The latter may have been my fault though >.>
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

you dont have a phone with a camera in it?

and what about nas? is he a smoker?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

I didn't bring my phone. It confuses me. I press ALL OF THE BUTTONS and the screen still doesn't go on...

I meant that Nast would undoubtedly make a joke about a throat being destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

yup i was going to go after the throat ache, although the smoking would've also been quite a thing...
pulling out the stereotypes, we need to visit mortem if we want to smoke funky stuff
i actually don't smoke at all, especially not gauloises... it is not so much my style... i rather drink
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Hmmm, I thought you would suggest I were to destroy his throat in a different way, you're so tame today, Nast. And regarding Dutch Vegetables, yep, they are legal, yep, you can go to Amsterdam to buy them at extreme prices, yep, at our local shop it's cheaper, yep, they are used to foreigners since this is a university town so get over here and get it yourselves Razz
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:12 am

RATS! I was going after nas with an all smoke and no fire joke so much that i missed the throat angle.... ;_; im getting old. # navi would have a field day tough. << i have to try to get him to tne forum as well at bit more often.
Back to top Go down
Accuser
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 21

PostSubject: You survived France?   French's French Trip To France! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:13 am

it's more likely that France survived you! Razz
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:23 am

we dont know that just yet. Its a big country and the freedomtaker effect even how strong that is, will have a delay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French's French Trip To France!   French's French Trip To France! Empty

Back to top Go down

French's French Trip To France!
Page 1 of 1