Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?

Go down 
+2
Nastarovije
FreedomTaker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

On the GRO forums, a player named neelmagic has asked players to challenge him and his clan, but with some special rules: the first round is pistol only, and the second round is melee only. You can use any pistol or armour that you want, but you can't use inserts or grenades. The matches are on every day from 6pm UK time, and are 4v4, 5v5 or 6v6.

So what do you guys think? We'll need a least four people, but it sounds like fun. Let me know if/when you'll be available, and I'll message neelmagic to say that we're in Smile
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:33 pm

This sounds like fun!
I'd join in at, basically, anytime -- well maybe not St.Patrick's evening, and of course not when I am away ( ->Absence board), but other than that - really anytime in the next 2 weeks, sure.

Melee-only, that guy must be out of his mind lol!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I was thinking maybe on Friday- maybe not this Friday coming, but I think A Friday would be good.

Of course, we do need at least four people, so if you're reading this an would like to join in, please post to let us know ^^
Back to top Go down
FuryDino
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FuryDino

Število prispevkov : 69
Kraj : Maribor

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey guys if u chalange them make sure too take scores screenshots after a round Smile

And good luck....eliminate them
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Def. interested.
Fri 29 Mar not good, though - but 15,22, or April 05 ok for me.

Need to remember: 6 pm UK time (aka UTC afaik) is 7 pm CET - for now. Sometime soon we'll change clocks (forward? backward?) I think it will be 8 pm CEST then... but I guess if I go online at 1730 I'll be on the safe side either way scratch
Back to top Go down
refusword
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 28

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 pm

I would be interested but can't play this Friday Sad

I would also be interested in getting to finally utilize Raidcall and test how much of difference voice communication makes. Could we agree on a "practice time" so that we could get 4 guys to try it out?
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

I should be free for practice matches on any Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I've played a little bit with Raidcall, and though the quality isn't always good, it's always great to talk with voice ^^
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 am

I can't use my newly acquired SR? MADNESS! Ahh well, I'm up for trying.
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

Število prispevkov : 48
Kraj : India (did u know sanskrit google it)

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 am

i will join u guyes but prob is timeing well If u tell me proper timeing according to my country than i will be there at correct time.. Well +5:30 Gmt so i don't know how to change this in ur country timing..so anyone tell this..?
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 am

Generally you can subtract 4h 30min from your current time to get the CET-time (or GMT+1) which is where most of us live, or subtract the full 5h 30min to get the GMT (or British) time. For instance, it's 8 am here as I speak.
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

Število prispevkov : 48
Kraj : India (did u know sanskrit google it)

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 am

ohhk thanks for this help...now when clan matches happen i hope i will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?   Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in a clan match with special rules?
Page 1 of 1