Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruin an wish!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

Ruin an wish! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm

@Freedom (I already play half of my games when drunk Very Happy) They settle their issues but machinima's accountant turns out to be a fraud and runs off with all the cooperation's money. They are broke and all their work is discontinued.

@PJ (wow, that would suck, sounds like my former laptop, although that one usually shut down after 5 minutes or less) You don't have to play the accordion since you get down with a severe and sudden case of the avian flu (I read somewhere that there have been several new cases over the last 3 weeks). For the next two weeks you're in bed, sweating, hallucinating, feeling awful. You get better, sort of, since you will contract kidney and liver damage, forcing you to eat only veggies and drink only water unless you want to poison yourself.

I wish I had more perseverance when it came to school matters.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Granted! School now has 100% of your attention, perserverance and determination. Nothing is going to get in the way of you doing well. That unfortunately includes friends, gaming, drinking etc. In fact your new behaviour means you are focused on your work even in time off, causing you to have a big fall out with the rest of your fraternity. You are now an outcast in your school, but hey, at least your grades are good.

I wish Machinae Supremacy made all of the soundtrack for every game!
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

granted, but sinch they are been discontinued (see above wish) there will be no more games ever. Good going there. # i wish that i can get home fast today
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Machinae Supremacy and Machinima are different things Razz

Granted, you get home in a matter of moments, thanks to your purchase of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. With this, you can place a portal on any white surface. Having never played Portal 2, and therefore having never seen the amazing-yet-frankly-silly ending, you think "Hm, the Moon looks white. I wonder what happens if..." You pull the trigger for the blue portal, the orange portal on a wall behind you. The blue portal makes contact with the lunar surface a few moments later, and the cold vacuum of space pulls you towards the wall, through the portal and out into the deep depths of space. You can breath for a little while thanks to the Oxygen that leaks out with you, but you eventually asphyxiate. In your last moments, you realise that the Earth's atmosphere is leaking out into space, killing everyone on the planet.

There. An apocalypse that I didn't need thermonuclear war for Very Happy

I wish My Name Is Earl was never cancelled.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 pm

rats, i blame the small screen of the mobile.
and i HAVE played portal 2, i just wished they managed to have just an kick ass music as the first. hmmm...

the peoples at the tv studio realices their horrible mistake. they produce alot of mnie (my name is earl) stuff and announces that the show shall continue forever.
time passes and you feel the show have lost its edge. time passes even more, you die of old age. and due to a misbehaved youth you end up in hell. you find your head fixated to a table and all you can see is a tv where they show mnie forever and ever. you soon realise how long an eternity is.

i wish that the ending song of portal 2 could be as kick ass as the first one.

Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Granted, both songs are now equally amazing. However, this sets your standards very high and no other music can ever compare to it. Eventually you become bored of the two songs, and your life becomes but an empty shell, your soul dullened by the lack of music.

I wish making my own lunch didn't require any effort.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:53 pm

this is quite easy. you stop eating lunches, and go hungry...

i wish that every pratice goes as well as this one did.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Granted, the world becomes a world without failure. This means that a vast number of paradoxes are created: murder attempts can't fail, but survival can't fail either. Hunger can't fail, but neither can food. People can't fail to get jobs, but this means that many many jobs are taken up and people are unable to get jobs. All of these paradoxes cause the planet to fall into the sun and implode.

I wish I could find the way to the moon in Zineth (that sentence is as weird as it sounds).
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 pm

why find the way to the moon? the moon likes you so much that it want to be with you! it starts to move towards the earth and tries to hug you realy close. this means that every body dies on the planet as the moon crashes into the earth, water flows over the gound and peoples that survives the initial impact dies drowning. and those that did not do that dies of desices and stravation.

i wish my english would not be so bad when i am tired.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Granted, your English is the quality of Shakespeare's when you're tired. However, it also becomes the same kind of Englsih as Shakespeare's, so you start going on about how roses are sweet and about how you can see a dagger in front of you, all of which you speak in a weird backwards kind of way.

I wish everything in my life that caused discomfort of any size, mental, emotional or physical, would go away.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm

You will not be able to see this post. your wish was granted but as you have wished everything that was discomfort away and that pretty much includes everything. including you.

i have always wondered
i wish i knew what would have happend if i had more time with sara at högstadiet
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Granted: You now know you would have had a marvellous future! Moving away with Sara, getting into a college together, marriage, kids, the good life. Unfortunately you didn't spend more time there, so each time this future crosses your mind, you get a tad more depressed until it turns you mad and you go all out and throw yourself down the deepest mining shaft. RIP PJ

I wish repairs to my bike (bicycle, not motorbike) would be less expensive.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 pm

(are kids the good life?)

this is quite easy, ducktape! your wish bring forth rolls of ducktape. strurdy and they last forever. you promise your self that "its only temp, unless it works" and it works allright.
it does however looks like crap and while you are glad and happy about your bike, there is spreading a rumor about how poor you are.
these rumors reaches your ear one day and while on your bike home you starts to think about how everybody is starting to avoid you.
you think about it a tad to much and does not catch that the lights have turned. you are run over by a bicycle repair man who is driving his van home. he was a tad depressed over that he did not get as much customers and while he could have stopped for you he did not.
when he saw all that ducktape he pushed the gas to the bottom and ran you and your bike over.
you end up in a hospital but unfortuable they are unable to save your legs. but atleast you dont have to worry over the bike anymore

i have always wondered
i wish i knew what would have happend if jenny did not choose that norwegian fellow over me in gymnasiumet
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Granted! You now know that the exact same thing that happened with Sara would also happen with Jenny. Life is great until the two of them meet, which leads to both of them hating you and you getting two divorces at the same time.

I wish PJ would stop wondering about alternate realities based on people he knew in school Razz
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Granted, if fact..... there was only 2 that could have been "close" in my time in school. (sad but true)

i wish that norway would sink into the ocean.

Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Granted! (even though the opposite is happening, Norway is actually still rising instead of sinking) Unfortunately it takes all of sweden, finland and quite a bit of Russia along. You suffer a heartattack due to the cold water, while you simultaneously drown and suffer from the effects of hypothermia, poor sod.

I wish the coronation of our new king in 2 weeks wouldn't be that much of a deal. (TV is obsessed with it)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

(and yes, sweden is also still rising. what? never heard of a late riser?(beside i like fishing in norway))

Your kings dies before he is coronated. your country decides to turn in to republic. You feel like this is a good idea but it turns out that its the worst that could happend. soon your country is just as usa and every freeking there is elections you have to wach candidates talk and talk AND TALK on the tv.
at school you have to write a 5000 word essey on why republic is better and argue about what makes each kanditate so much better than the other one.

(actualy i have NEVER heard of it in the media around here. i find it quite annoying as i am kinda royalist)

hmmmm
i wish that america would sink to the bottom of the sea.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Granted, America sinks to the bottom of the ocean, but not before firing all of its nuclear warheads at Sweden (I mean, come on, you wished for the destruction of one of the most powerful countries on Earth and you didn't think it would have repercussions? Razz).

I wish Quantum Conundrum didn't suck. It was on the verge of being good, but it was let down by a horrible ending and some poor level design.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 am

you feel someting in hour skull klick intoplace, and you realice its not the game that is bad it is your taste. Now when you sit down with the game you feel like this game was ment for you. The creators were speaking to YOU when they did this game. You play it over and over again. You just cant get enough. You dream about it, you eat quantum # you feel a hand on your shoulder and realises that you are not infront om your computer anymore. You are not playing Quantum Conundrum anymore!!!! The horror. You want to break free, you must go home! To pat, nay to LOVE Quantum Conundrum. #
you look at the man that touches your shoulder. As you look at him you take in his clothings. They are white. He wears a stetiscope around his neck. He must be a doctor, have you been ill? #
you say to him, hello doctor. He looks at you and asks, how are we today? Beeing polite you tries to shake his hand, but only now you feel the restraint against your arms. You look down on your self and sees that also you are dressed in white. The clothing have very long arms that goes around on the sides. Making it looks like you are always hugging your self. #
the doctor checks your eyes. Thats good he says. I tough we lost you there for a while. It seems like you had a mental dillusional that Quantum Conundrum was good and had a mental breakdown when you were told it was not. #
NO you screams. iTS THE BEST GAME EVER!! And thus you are locked away untill you are very old and very alone. The end #

i wish that i could conquer bioshock soon so i can start read all those spoiler posts everywhere

Last edited by pjodron on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Granted. However, the ending is even worse than Knowing and Quantum Conundrum combined, forcing you to kill yourself. (it's not- don't worry Smile)

I wish I could find 7-9 hours of free time to watch Firefly.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 pm

it WAS bad, but in a good way. still bad tough... but good...

tomorrow your doctor will call you, you will die very shortly. he estimates that the time you have left is the time it takes to see the whole firefly serie -one episode.
you get the rest of the day off from school and other things, to do what you want with.

I wish the next poster here good health, long life and many children.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Granted! I live for a long time, have good health and have many lovely children. Meanwhile though, in Sweden, the exact opposite happens to you. You die at your next birthday, but before that you get kicked downstairs very hard, and as a result your wife/fiancee/girlfriend (delete as appropriate) leaves you.

I wish school didn't last as long and that I didn't get as much homework so I wouldn't have such limited free time D:
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm

school will not last long at all, it will end tomorrow. unfortuable for you, its a lifelong school meaning that you will die in a buss crash. but hey, in heaven you get lots and lots of spare time

>< i realy wish that freedomtaker is NOT in a buss crash tomorrow
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Me too D:
Granted! I'm not in a bus crash! But instead... uh... (trying to not make PJ a victim again) instead it is revealed that the internet is a Communist plot! The Americans take it down faster than the eye can blink, and we are all left disconnected ;_;

I wish to have a good time in Norfolk.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Granted, you have a marvelous time in Norfolk, however your time there is tragically cut short as you fall off a cliff at "Wells-next-the-Sea", break a lot of bones, get severe spine-injuries and nearly drown. You get moved to an intensive care unit at Cambridge where your body is used to test medical theories. Doctors assume you have no conciousness left and won't know a thing but instead you remember everything and experience excruciating pain throughout the entire process. Only after 3 months of experimenting they decide to "let you go".

I wish my baking skills were better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruin an wish!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: