Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruin an wish!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

Ruin an wish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Granted, she no longer takes up half the bed. Instead, you have a bed each, so you sleep seperately, so you can't 'be together'.

I wish Java would stop asking me to update it.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm

granted, now instead of fresh java you have to drink old cold java.
(and yes i know what java is)

i wish...... i wish i did not spend so much time on gro Razz
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Granted! You now spend a moderate but healthy amount of time playing GRO. But now you play awful, awful games like CoD and Battlefield, and when you aren't on the computer you spend your time watching horrible TV shows like Glee. Welcome to Hell.

I wish I had the time to play through Cave Story again (such a fantastic game, and it's free. Get it now. RIGHT NOW.)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Granted, it is just tobad that its the only game that works on your computer, forever! even when you change computers will only cave story works.

i wish i was less tired so i could come up with a better wish.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Granted! You are now awake and full of energy for the next 72 hours. After that time, however, your eyes fall heavy and you become completely unable to stay awake, and you fall into a coma.

I wish my IRL friend could play online after 4pm.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 pm

ehm. Not granted. Thats when you shall play gro with us. # i wish that i had some irl friends left (some moved. Some got kids. Some stopped caring... Some died... Non left)
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Aw... that's kinda sad. But your wish is granted, you now have friends. However, you have to pay them by the hour, which is even sadder than before.

I wish I had some hats for my Demoman in Team Fortress 2 (it's all about the hats, man)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 pm

granted! You get TONS om hats for your demo. However you find that your spending more time sorting them than actualy playing the game. Also as many of them are totaly fabolus you cant decide wich one to take. So in a desperate move to be able to play you wear them all. The garthed mass creates a black hole and everything is sucked in. The end. # i wish i could teleport my self home so i did not have to spend so much time on the road.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Granted. Most of you teleports home, but your elbows, a chunk of your spine and all of your toes are left behind. What's more, when you arrive home, you find you have teleported inside a wall. You spend the rest of eternity in pain.

I wish my IRL friends would stop eating lunch.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

wish granted, they have now stopped and started to eat dinner instead!

i wish that i had some good manga to read, heck a good book will do
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 am

Granted, you find the pérfect book to read. Unfortunately for you there is only one copy of it and therefore it's so expensive you can't read it.

I wish school started an hour later and ended on the same time.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:08 am

granted. However to make up for all that lost time (around 3000 hours) you have to go to school on weekends and holidays. You will also drown in homework and that means no more GRO. Actualy that means no anything at all. You cannot stand school anymore and drop out. You get a shitty job that you cant stand for the rest of your life. Your girl friend thinks your a looser and dumps you for some one that did that extra hour at school. (hope i was not to dark there) # i took some pictures of my work, i wish that i could put them here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

Granted, but your job is now working as a secret agent for your government. You share the pictures of your HQ on the internet, it is quickly shared with your country's enemies and you are arrested for treason.

I wish Awesomenauts would update quicker so I could play the new map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 pm

granted, however the new map is horrible bad and results in mass avoidence of this game. You try to get back to the old maps but they just dont feel as good as before. You quit the game and seeing how empty your life has become you go and cry in a corner. # i wish that i had a life editor, where i could change lives for me and others. (some alot better some alot worse)
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Granted, but someone else takes hold of the life editor. They screw around with you for quite a while, then realise there are lots of important people in the world they could also screw with. So they take control of Barack Obama, make him make a racist joke about North Korea, and North Korea retaliates by firing thermonuclear warheads at America (and your house, since your friend still has the editor).

I wish I could think of more stuff to write for my English homework.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Its easy, that you never realised it. word after word comes into your mind. words that makes sense, words that you know if they are put together right will change the world. and now you have the words and the know how to put them together. you put the pen to the paper and starts to write.
you realise that the words comes to you faster than you can write them. faster and faster trying to get to the paper before eachothers. word fighting with another over supremacy. you try to gain controll but the flow of words are just to mutch. they lift you up, carries you away and eats you whole.

i wish that once in a game in gro i would have a special bullet that would never miss and go trough walls. just for that extra annoying camper.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Granted, but in doing so you show you are clearly a hacker and and you're banned before you can even give a link to this page.

I wish I wasn't such a picky eater.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm

(when i get.... obsessed with someting i usually dream about it, one night i dreamt that i was playing and did not have a clan name to my nick. that sent shivers trough my spine(was more to the dream but this is not the place))

Jummy! all this food in the world that you did not think that you could eat! you wake up one day feeling hungry for insects! you find a coachroch in the house that you quickly gulp down. its tasty!
you go to hunt for more! after rotten apples, some more bugs, a dead frog you remeber back to when you was eating only safe things! you scoff at that old you and fully embraceing your new improved self.
next stop is an french restaurant! you order a plate of raw snails.
you feel quite bold so you get some pölsa, you find the swedish dish quite delicious and decides to try some else swedish. unfortuable for you, your nose cant stand the smell of surströmming and desides to end it all. it escapes into your brain and kills you instantly!
the end

hmm i actualy like pölsa and have it in my fridge. i wish i had it for dinner tommrow
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

Nose suicide... well that was certainly unexpected Very Happy
Granted, you have it for dinner tomorrow. But what you didn't realise was that the expiry date was the 9th of April... 1986. You eat it, but your insides dissolve and you are in indescribable agony for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a quicker way to check through this topic so that I don't make the same wish twice (it turns out that I made the picky eater wish on page 1 :O)
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:25 am

there is no such way. But one day you realise that you remeber everything that has been said on this forum. You dont need to look at what you written, you remeber it all. And thinking about it you start to realice that you can remeber every little thing in your life. The agony the shame the horror. Your brain stares in shock as your soul starts to melt away in memories better forgotten. It saves your soul by quickly escaping trough your nose and force its way down your throat were it suffercates you. # i wish i did not have to clean this *********************** ******* **** **** ****** ******** **** machine
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Granted, you don't, because the machine has EXPLODED! And gravely injured you and many people you care about.

I wish more of my IRL friends played PAYDAY: The Heist. It's really underrated D:
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

the sad truth is that most of them has. And many of those have signed it up for worst game of the year. A few commited to suicede to get rid of the horrible horrible pictures of the game inside their heads. Even your imaginary best friend rupert the bear thinks that your a loon for liking the game and has enloped together with sindy the bunny to create a new world were cute fluffy stuffed animals arent mistreated. # i wish i had the key to the dynamite storage so i COULD blast this stuiped machine sky high
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 pm

You find a key on the floor, wondering what it is for. After trying it our on several locks you surprisingly get into a freaky explosives storage. Unfortunately for you you missed the part where you need to deactivate the security by swiping a personal security pass trough a reader within 5 seconds of opening the door so the door closes behind you as an automatic precaution. Blowing all the explosives up would kill you and probably only leave the bunker in ruins, the explosion wouldn't even reach the 'machine'. After about 20 minutes in utter darkness and silence the door opens (and someone swipes his security card through the reader, after which you are deported by FBI officials who just happen to be in the area and arrest you for plotting a terrorist attack on Hawaii using those explosives.

I wish my skills didn't deteriorate when playing GRO for more than 3 games in a row.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Granted! Your skill now starts to deteriorate as soon as you start up your computer. However, you discover that your skill returns when drunk, so you get drunk and play a couple of games, owning everyone. In your drunkness (drunkeness?) you decide to never stop drinking, exchanging your social life, your job and your education to play video games well.

I wish Ross Scott and Machinima could sort out their contract stuff so Freeman's Mind could continue Sad
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:26 pm

fate hears your plea and with a twisted sense of humor makes your computer reboot after 3 matches in gro. She also makes the computer unbootable for 1d10+10 min. # i wish that i did not have to pratice arccordian today. Realy dont feel like it. # RATS freedom got before me. Ignore this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruin an wish!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: