Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruin an wish!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

Ruin an wish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:20 am

you wake up one morning to find that you have solar hands, Just like azuma!! You also mysteriously learnth how to bake japan 44, a bread that can send peoples to heaven. Unfortuable unlike azuma, those that was sent to heaven was not returned and thus dies. You are branded as a posioner and are sent to jail due to man slaughter. The fellows there are mighty inpressed with your bread and have a friendly competition to see how many breads they can force you to eat. Whats left over goes the other way. Its a long way to realese day and this aint shawshank redemption. # i wish that the next person here would buy me a drink
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Granted! But that guy is a minor, so when he shows up asking for a drink in Sweden with an adult by his side, they are both arrested and fined a huge amount.

I wish my shoulders didn't ache for carrying a heavy bag around with me on my trip.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 pm

its not the bag that is to heavy, instead its gremlings that have infested your shoulder. (actualy what i wanted here was a japanese curse but i cant remeber its name, nor find it on google)
you have to sacrifice your firstborn to get rid of them.

i wish that i could be in a better mood this weekend
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Granted! However, I kept forgetting to check this topic, so your wish was granted too late. You had a bad weekend. However, the next weekend will be great! If only it weren't a week away.

I wish I was fluent in French so I didn't have to do anymore French work in school.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Granted, but that now is the sole language you can speak and you fail your exams miserably, even your French exam since you don't understand the English questions.

ADD: I wish I wasn't such a forgetful ditz.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:25 pm

You wake up one morning to discover you can remember everything that has ever happened in your life. "This is wonderful!" you cry, as you browse memories of happiness. More and more happy memories come rushing to your mind. Before too long, however, the memories begin to become less pleasant. Happy memories shift, dissolve and make way for darker memories. Sadder memories. Memories you thought that you had banished to the deepest, darkest recesses of your mind. Every embarrasing moment, every moment of shame, of sadness, of fear, come rushing to your mind, sending you insane. Your memories soon become updated with much more recent ones- the doctors putting the straight-jacket on you, the tears running down the faces of your loved ones, and the tears running down your own face.

Six months later, and you wake up in the mental institute, as you have done for the last six months. However, something is different. Of course, that's it- the memories. They're gone. You remember bits and pieces, like you should, but they no longer flood your mind. You call the man watching the corridor of that you have been dwelling in for the last six months, and tell him you're all better. He nods, saying "I'm sure you are." Then turns away. You realise that everyone thinks you mad, and that any cries for help and any claims of sanity will just be seen as the ravings of a lunatic.

I wish I could get a creative writing task in English so I can write something like above (seriously, I'm rather proud of that little story).
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

You find it quite easy, its just putting one word down on the paper after the other. all the words are already invented, all you have to do is sort them and put them in order. you work hard, you work possessed, you work with passion. you throw out word in a rapid succession and when you come to your senses you realice that you have created someting wounderfull. you page trough what now is like a book infront of you.
you find it funny!
you find it wounderfull!
you find it a masterpiece that the world have long dreamt of. you are that monkey that wrote a shakespear play. you take it to your parents that when they read it tough realice that this is amazing, they fight over the book to read it trough. you decide to name it woodstove. it comes out to a publisher that gives it out. the spread is slow at start but like a virus it spreads quickly. you quickly gain fame and fans starts to gather outside your door. female wants your autograf (some even wants it on thier breasts) Soon you are the number one in the world. your fans are kinda like Beliebers, they are hot in their passions. some wants you! some just wants your clothing. you feel isolated in your house, you cannot go outside due to attacks. the police cannot drive them away as last time their tried it was a riot.

but what everybody most want right now, a sequel to your book. this is also what you want. the pressure is high on your shoulders, it should be funny, it must be great! but all that you realy can do is stare at the blank paper. you tap some words and stares at them some times, but nothing comes to mind. you erase the words. you stare at the paper.
you feel how the paper is sucking up your soul, did you sell it to be able to write the first book? you cant remeber. you slowly passes away.

i wish i was not alone in gro right now Sad
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:31 pm

You're not alone, but everyone who is present hates you and you not only get killed by the enemy but also naded by your own teammates.

I wish my exams will go well!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Granted! You score 100% in all of your exams. Since this is pretty much impossible though, it's clear you've cheated, and you are expelled and your grades are revoked.

I wish to do well in my Physics ISA (Internal Skills Assessment).
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

(ph is a f sound right? Wich means it could be FISA, wich means in my country, fart) you score well on the test! However due to bad stomach you fart trough the whole test and are now forever known as farty. #

i wish that the house is finish allready!

(grinding the walls on a house at work. Due to bad work from summer workers we have to repaint it. But first endless grinding. And i think im alergic to fresh air and that sun (the few min of the day it shows) is doing 1d4+1 damage)
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:51 pm

GRANTED! Your house is done! Unfortunately it is far from your liking, and they managed to screw up the electrics, plumbing and so on leaving you with a house which breaks down in about a month's time. It results in massive repairs, which takes way more money than you can afford, your house is deemed unsafe to live in and you can't buy something else and end up homeless.

I wish I had more beer!
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Granted! But you end up drunk, homeless and uneducated in a gutter somewhere. You are killed in a month by another homeless person, who sees you looking at his dog, assuming you want to eat it.

I wish I had more conversation with a person of interest (yes, I wished this before, but no one said I can't make the same wish twice D:)
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

Granted but you're so socially awkward that you make the most ludicrous remarks and she thinks you're a complete nut-case and you get put in an insane asylum. This has such psychological effects on you that you actually turn mad, start talking to yourself and to the walls since you see her in every spec of dust in the air.

I wish my employees wouldn't be injured and wouldn't quit on me.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Granted, they don't do any of that stuff because you now have no employees! And for some reason not having to pay people means you don't get paid. You turn broke and become a homeless guy again! Wow, this just really isn't your week, is it?

I wish the forum wouldn't log me out automatically (it's been doing that often over the last two days, regardless of whether or not I click 'Remember me').
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Granted, now everyone is logged in as FreedomTaker and someone decides to delete the forum using your admin privileges.

(I volunteer so I wouldn't have been paid anyway)

I wish things like muscle-ache and other maladies and nuisances wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Granted! Your muscles no longer ache, but instead they are all full of Helium. You float up, up, up, into the outer atmosphere. You're amazed at first, then you asphyxiate and die (Really isn't your week).

I wish this Planetside 2 Patch would download faster.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

its already done! but as you patch the servre breaks down and you cant play anyway.

i wish i did not have to do the dishes. (or i wish they were already done)
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Granted! The dishes wash themselves, courtesy of magical kitchen appliances. However, they go crazy like in The Sorcerer's Apprentice and fill your house with water, drowning you and all of your possessions.

I wish coming up with a wish was less difficult.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:07 am

granted! Now you wish every awake second of your life. And also every wish come true. Wich at first is great fun. Shool is over and everything starts out swell. But it gets sour real fast. People die here and there only to ressurected, there is an unfortuable accident with your sister. The list goes on. You dont watch your wording and wishes at the end that it would all stop. Witch freezes everything in a timewarp. You cant move and cant think nor can you wish any more, AND YOUR NOSE ITCHES!!! # i wish i knew were my headset went.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Granted! You now know some hooligan-neighbour-kids stole it (somehow) and buried under a great big pile of manure. You reach through the manure, squirming every second, then finally reach your headset... and then realise that you could have easily used a shovel.

I wish TF2 didn't have to do this Steampipe-conversion... thing. It's apparently going to take half an hour, and I'm impatient D:
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:19 am

it dont. It will never need it again. Aparently they will close down tf2 forever! No more hats and no more steampipe. (sounds like drugs to me) # i wish that when i am sick, it would not feel like my brain was trying to escape trough my nose.
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Nooooooo DON'T TAKE TF2! Granted, you don't feel it anymore but your brain DOES escape via your nose, you turn into a zombie and start the zombie apocolypse, even a bullet through the head doesn't work for you anymore since there's no brain to destroy, making you immortal and practically unstoppable, even when contained you just need time to break out and time is all you have as an immortal so eventually, your illness is the downfall of humanity. Ohh and you also make zombie animals Very Happy

Let me think .... I wish I had the decency to attend all my lectures (at least those that aren't simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Granted! You find the TARDIS in your back garden. However, instead of doing an Amy and waiting for twelve years for the Doctor to show up, you steal it, turn off the brakes (fun times Wink) and catch up with all your lectures.
However, the Master is revived in an improbable manner (I love Dr. Who, but you must admit, they have a habit of doing stuff like this) and turns the TARDIS into another Paradox Machine. What a dick. Anyways, he summons the Toclaphane and humanity is wiped out. Cause you couldn't be bothered to show up to lectures on time (joking Wink)

I wish the Tube in London was as nice as the Métro in Paris.
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Well it is, becuase now they moved it to french and no more dirty englishmen can pollute the....tube... (why does that sound like a sex thing?) because you ungreatfullness you have to walk. forever.

i wish that i could be that zombie overlord that mortem talked about. SO I COULD BRING PAIN TO THE WORLD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Granted, they will completely renovate it using tax money, after you start paying tax that is. The increase in tax means you haven't got enough money to maintain proper living standards so you have to rid yourself of all luxury and live on irregular diets based on what you can find in bins.

I wish my 'special interest' won't cancel our date next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin an wish!   Ruin an wish! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruin an wish!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Squad :: Clan Area :: Spam and Games-
Jump to: