Elite Wolf Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Wolf Squad

Elite Wolf Squad is a Ghost Recon Online clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

raidcall issue in Wolf Squad

Go down 
+3
Mortem6
FreedomTaker
super3deffect
7 posters
AuthorMessage
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

Število prispevkov : 48
Kraj : India (did u know sanskrit google it)

raidcall issue in Wolf Squad Empty
PostSubject: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 am

hello Wolf Squad,

well i Read in Forun that there is wolf Squad Group in Raidcall And i apply there to 2 groups but i think no one except me there..my raidcall username is (3deffect) so i hope admin will add me there too Smile
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

Število prispevkov : 429
Kraj : England

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

To my knowledge, only Mortem can add you to the groups. I'll ask him in case he doesn't see your post Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortem6
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mortem6

Število prispevkov : 345
Kraj : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Already saw it, accepted him and made you admin as well, freedom.
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Whoo! Razz
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 pm

thanks mate...very soon i will buy headphones for me..ryt now i have broken headphone its working but many people said that they can"t hear me properly and noise sound comeing..
Back to top Go down
BosH
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 21

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

why the people going for raid call scratch , you guys have team speak and xfire !

There are a Teamspeak server who provide free slots for GRO players and most of our GRO community clan players are using it . you can find a large group of players so can easily contact them for help/clan match or anything. i think there will more supportive ! and for xfire : if we want to get more players and keep communicate them while they are not play just we can sent a message(its like a messenger) its hardly to communicate while playing , xfire is better alternate . I think combination of xfire and TS is very good.

you can check the TS (217.113.55.6).
Back to top Go down
Exadar
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 29
Kraj : Germany

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Never used Xfire and probably never will, just reminds me to much of all those other pointless chat-programs that I used to use and wich are just anoying as hell after a very short time.
I have GRO integrated into my steam and also have the overlay ingame because the chatsystem in GRO is one of the worst I have seen in any multiplayer-title ever. Cant communicate with your clan and with your friendlist while ingame, it's just a joke. Anyway, if anybody else has steam constantly running that might be a good way of ingame-communication as well, I'm almost allways online on steam because many of my friends from Dota 2 and other friends as well use steam and we communicate that way.
Also I believe Raidcall has a chat for the groups as well wich might work out as well and the obvious advantage over teamspeak is, that you don't have to rent a server. Yes there are free servers for teamspeak but free means anyone can use them and just barge into your conversation. For private Raidcall-groups that is not the case wich makes raidcall clearly the better choice.

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 pm

You can communicate well-ish in GRO, although I admit it's very limited. Why the devs don't add a '/c' command to talk to your clan is beyond me...
Anyways, I always have Steam running (FreedomTaker) if anyone wants to add me, they're welcome to. There are two problems with Steam though, one being that not everyone uses it, and the other being that the game seems reluctant to cooperate with Steam. That means that you would have to tab out to read Steam messages, which is awkward even in windowed mode. Oh, and getting a Steam message lags the game up. As for the Steam voice chat, well, let's just say it's not the best option. Also, remember that you can put passwords on Teamspeak servers Wink

Oh yeah, Exadar, did you take out like €5 in change? Because you seem to be giving your 2 cents a fair bit :3
Back to top Go down
Exadar
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 29

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Never had a problem with lags from a steam-message yet.
And you don't have to tab out to read those messages, you can relatively easily get the steam overlay to work with GRO ingame. Like when you hit shift+tab then you will be able to acess steam from inside GRO just as you were playing any other steamgame. To make that happen you just have to follow the steps described in the last post in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/664997-Steam-overlay-Forums from the offcial GRO-forums, no hacks and nothing fishy, just have to do some stuff in steam.
Very simple and very usefull imo.
And yes you can set a password on a TS-server but for that you generaly have to pay for a server in the first place because you probably won't get admin-rights on a free server. Thats why Raidcall is the best option for voice-communication.

just my 2 cents (yeah I got plenty more change where this is coming from Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nastarovije
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
Nastarovije

Število prispevkov : 212

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 pm

My 2 cents

are more like 20.000 cents. Times two. I happen to own
a) a graphics card with 2 DVI outputs, and
b) a second, smaller (older) monitor to accompany the bigger "main screen".

So yeah. I have GRO in fullscreen mode on the "main"/"primary" and skype, raidcall, a music player, and firefox (with the forum refreshing every minute) displayed on the "secondary" monitor. My combined screen resolution is actually 3660x1080, 1920 of which are for gaming, and 1440 for the rest (who the fck builds a monitor 1440 pixels wide?)

king Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
FreedomTaker

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm

*Looks at monitor running at 1600x1200*
*Cries at 4:3 resolution*
Back to top Go down
pjodron
Elite Wolf
Elite Wolf
pjodron

Število prispevkov : 396
Kraj : lappland

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Why are we talking screens?

*pats 23" 1920x1080*
*strokes 17" 1024x768* (only when watching live events and or movies were i must do someting else or fall asleep)

Sad i do miss my 16:10 screen tough

ontopic i guess... xfire, it does kinda sound like gamespy.
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:57 am

well i am playing warframe beta too..nd already in warframe clan nd they all using raidcall too for talking mostly when i log in to raid call all members talking with each other in raidcall nd knowing eachother nd playing warframe beta too...nd when i log in wolf clan raid call no one there...so first v need toh upgrade our applications nd tell them u need to be online in raid call nd talk with members with better understanding...becoz peple fill application nd then never come back....so this clan needs active nd good players
Back to top Go down
BosH
Wolf
Wolf

Število prispevkov : 21

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 am

well iam hardly find very less GRO players which use Raidcall , and with respect to xfire we can take screen shots and make videos(raidcall only supports screenshots) of our game play very easily. xfire provides alot of game support,and it will use for increasing our community not only with GRO ,it can be with other games too.
Back to top Go down
super3deffect
Wolf
Wolf
super3deffect

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

well i already used xfire too..thats not bad too but i think admins choose one thing which is better for us..its all depend on admins which one they like and much better for player...i like all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raidcall issue in Wolf Squad   raidcall issue in Wolf Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

raidcall issue in Wolf Squad
Page 1 of 1